2.24.2014

You are my sunshine



I had to teach a YW lesson yesterday on, "Why the choices I make matter" with a twist on family history because we have been emphasizing that in the last month or so. Not the easiest task… I was pulling a lot out of no where to get them to work out for these girls, but I think I got the point across. Er… maybe. But my final twist was how doing family history work is bringing happiness and sunshine into the lives of those who have previously passed on and are waiting for their work to be done. In return, bringing happiness and sunshine into our own lives. I know it's a stretch, but the point is I can't get this quote out of my head today. I now have an urgent desire to try and bring sunshine into the lives of others. It's the worst when you are trying to get your point across to everyone else and it lands with a slap in the face to yourself.

Bytheway I printed this off on a 1/4 sheet of paper, punched two mini holes at the top and tied a white or yellow ribbon on it so the girls could take it home and hang it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment