10.07.2013

Happenings at the ZOO

My neighbors are really great about organizing and planning activities to do with our littles. Two weeks ago we went to the zoo, it was Q's first time and I was stoked to see what she thought of it. She was pretty impressed, she started in her stroller eating her blueberry scone from Starbucks and sharing Mom's steamer. When she found out walking was an option, the stroller got the boot. Her favorites were by far the Polar Bear and seals, but the monkeys came in a close second. She was so sweet and made the noises of each animal she knew. She also pulled my hand as if to hurry me along to keep up with our group when I wanted to stop and take photos of her. We have got to make the most of the last of our warm weather outside because all too soon it will be too cold for Q to play outside all day, and when I saw Q I mean her Mama.
This last look is the, "but I want to swim with them...."

No comments:

Post a Comment